How breast cancer can affect your health?
Breast cancer is often associated with breast lumps. However, the symptoms may vary depending on the type of breast cancer. Many breast cancer patients indeed have bumps, but not all. Other symptoms and signs should also be considered.
In general, the body produces certain warning signs. The most common is a lump on the chest, found anywhere from the chest wall to the amperes. There may be bleeding and secretions from the nipple and the pain that accompanies it. One part of the breast may have redness or swelling or swelling instead of the rest, and the nipple may flatten or sink.
The most common symptoms of breast cancer are:
- Tissue thickening that has recently developed and feels different from the surrounding tissue
- chest pain
- Red hollow skin along the chest
- Swelling of all or part of the breast
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- Blood secretions from the nipple
- Exfoliation, exfoliation, exfoliation of nipple and breast skin
Treatment depends on several factors, including:
- Type and stage of cancer
- Human sensitivity to hormones
- Individual age, general health, preferences
The main treatment options are:
- Radiation therapy
Factors that affect the type of treatment a person receives include the stage of cancer, other medical conditions, and personal preferences.
Various types of surgery can be used to get rid of breast cancer, including:
- Removal of a breast mass. This procedure removes the tumor and surrounding tissue and leaves the rest of the breast intact.
- In this procedure, the surgeon removes the entire breast. Double mastectomy removes both breasts.
Radiation therapy uses a powerful beam of radiation to target and kills cancer cells. Most radiation therapy uses external beam radiation. This technique uses a large machine outside the body.
Advances in cancer treatment have also made it possible for doctors to irradiate cancer from the body. This type of radiation therapy is called brachytherapy.
Prompt detection of breast cancer is important to catch the condition in its earliest stages, which is when it is most treatable. Doctors have many tools to screen for breast cancer and help identify individual risk factors for it. Read more about it on Medical news today.
Download Haspatal online consultation app and get the best treatment online via video consultation with online doctors and get other services too.