What are the benefits of hot oil hair treatment?
Hot oil head massage is a healing technique that works on your head’s important points of convergence. It has the ability to control the driving power and energy of all of your body’s actions, resulting in healthy hair. Hot oil treatment also regulates your body’s bio-digestive fire, which can boost cellular metabolism in your hair follicle stem cells and promote hair growth regeneration. Hot oil massage on a regular basis keeps body humors out of your hair roots and improves blood circulation to your hair follicles, promoting hair growth. Hot oil treatment also causes your hair roots to extend, lubricates your scalp, and conditions your tresses, giving your hair long-term health and beauty.
What Is the Effect of Hot Oil on Your Hair?
- A hot oil treatment nourishes dry, frizzy, and chemically damaged hair that is prone to breakage and split ends.
- When heated oil is applied, it closes the hair cuticle, nourishing and strengthening it, resulting in fewer breakage.
- Hot oil treatments can stimulate hair follicles by increasing blood circulation in the scalp when applied to the scalp.
Following are the benefits of hot oil hair treatment:
- Hair and scalp that are hydrated
- There are fewer split ends.
- Hair strength is improved.
- Hair elasticity is improved.
- Frizz is lessened.
- Getting rid of dandruff
- Circulation in the scalp is improved.
- Hair growth that is healthy