What causes stomach infection?
Abdominal discomfort or stomach infection affects almost everyone at some point in their lives. Fever, or pain that worsens or goes upward on the body, and difficulty breathing are all symptoms you should pay attention to. An abdominal pain may occur anywhere in the abdomen, from the rib cage to the pelvis. The condition can affect many other internal organs besides your stomach. This discomfort is commonly called “stomach pain” or “stomach ache”. When you have watery diarrhea, stomach pains, nausea or vomiting, and sometimes fever are all signs of stomach infection which is caused by consuming tainted food or drinking tainted water. These are all symptoms of viral gastroenteritis. It is also known as “stomach flu” or “stomach infection”.
Following are the symptoms of stomach infection or gastroenteritis:
- A decrease in appetite
- Diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting
- Abdominal cramps and agony
- Stools with blood in them
These are the causes of stomach infection or gastroenteritis:
- Gastroenteritis can be disseminated in a variety of ways:
- Contact with someone who is infected with the virus
- Food or water that has been tainted
- Hands that haven’t been washed after using the restroom or changing a diaper.
- A virus is the most prevalent cause of gastroenteritis. Rotavirus and norovirus are the two most common viruses.
Download Haspatal online healthcare app for free and get the best treatment online via video consultation with online doctors.