Pulse Cardiac Institute
Blood Bank Technician for Pulse Cardiac Institute – Anand, Gujarat
- Performs donor registration and screening, which includes obtaining medical histories, taking blood pressure, temperature, pulse, and blood count checks.
- Collects blood from donors and patients and enters donor information into a computer to ensure the proper registration and tracking of all donations. Labels and prepares donor units for further processing.
- Participates in the setup and organization of supplies and equipment on mobile blood drives and performs quality control procedures related to donor room operation. Maintains supplies and equipment in the donor area.
- Assists clerical staff in filing, typing, mailing, and answering telephones and in recruitment of donors through telephone solicitation.
- Drives the van for transportation to “on-site” blood drives.
- Participates in training new employees.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com