Clinical Dietician for HCG Hospitals – Ahmedabad
Qualification – M.Sc (Food and Nutrition)
Experience – 2 years
- Evaluates and assesses nutrition status of patients, and screens patients for nutritional risk in accordance with established department protocols and standards.
- Plans and initiates medical nutrition therapy to patients if indicated by patient requirements and clinical protocol.
- Certifies patients for specific program benefits.
- Educates and counsels patients and families on nutritional issues, either individually or in groups.
- Communicates individual nutritional care plans to other health care providers as a member of a health care team.
- Monitors store participation; identifies and resolves problems between stores and patients.
- Orders and maintains inventory of program supplies, including patient checks, for all clinics.
- Performs various administrative duties related to public health nutrition programs.
- Maintains professional growth and development through completion of required departmental competencies.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com