Neurosurgeon for Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh – Delhi
- Overseeing and coordinating teams of surgeons and nurses in the operating theater.
- Operating microscopes for surgeries to perform microsurgeries.
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting results of diagnostic tests, such as MRIs, PET scans, and CT scans.
- Assessing and diagnosing patients, prescribing treatments, and monitoring the patients’ progress.
- Meeting with families of patients in surgery and keeping them updated.
- Handling unscheduled emergency surgeries.
- Working with psychiatrists, therapists, and neurologists, and consulting with other departments.
- Performing basic administrative and business tasks, such as keeping records, writing prescriptions, and filling out paperwork.
- Keeping up with new discoveries and attending academic conferences.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com