Nurse Educator for HCG Hospital – Ahmedabad
- Provides educational leadership to patients and care providers to enhance specialized patient care within established healthcare setting.
- Assists patients and caregivers with educational needs, problem resolution, and health management across the continuum of care.
- Collaborates with medical providers, patient care staff, and unit management in the planning, implementation, and delivery of educational curricula.
- Initiates skills development programs within the parameters of established care models; monitors trends and implements educational strategies to ensure compliance with quality standards and parameters.
- Provides direct specialized nursing services to an assigned group of patients, providing specialized patient care within nursing protocols and assisting in the performance of all related nursing duties.
- Develops patient care plans, incorporating evidenced-based research and national standards; consults with and serves as a resource to ensure quality patient care.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org