Nursing Superintendent for FIMS Hospital – Sonipat
- Formulating nursing services policies & procedures and keeping them up to date.
- Selection of nursing staff and assessment of individual training requirements.
- Delegation of duties and responsibilities to nursing personnel at various levels.
- Maintaining a stable staff pattern at all times.
- Carrying out daily ward rounds to ensure that all procedures are being carried out as per policy.
- Conducting routine meetings at different levels to monitor the service delivery levels.
- Investigation of complaints from patients and their resolution.
- Provide timely reports and feedback to the management on any issues related to patient care.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org