Apollomedics Super Specialty Hospital
Assistant Nursing Superintendent for Apollomedics Super Specialty Hospital – Lucknow
1. Assist the Nursing Superintendent in her office work.
2. Deal with the matter which may be allotted to her and maintain official decorum.
3. Responsible for preparing master rotation of staff nurses subject to approval of Nursing Superintendent.
4. Check and verify the duty roster of the Staff Nurses’ prepared by Sister-in-charge, guided by Nursing Superintendent.
5. Responsible for making relief arrangement for sudden absence of nursing staff.
6. Prepare roster of Sister-in-charge guided by Nursing Superintendent and submitted to Nursing Superintendent for approval.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com