Biomedical Engineer for Thunga Hospitals – Malad
- Designing and creating biomedical technology such as artificial internal organs and body parts, machines, equipment, and software that can be used for diagnosing and treating medical problems.
- Installing and calibrating biomedical machines, equipment, and software.
- Evaluating the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical machines, equipment, and software.
- Maintaining and repairing biomedical machines and equipment, when needed.
- Providing technical support, when needed.
- Keeping up-to-date service histories on all biomedical machines and equipment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org