Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute
Blood Bank Technician for Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute – Delhi
1.Checking and documenting vital parameters such as pulse, blood pressure, and temperature of a potential donor. Assessing suitability of the individual to donate blood communicating the assessment regarding the suitability of the individual to donate blood.
2. Identify any defect with the blood packs, like damaged pack, pack not sealed properly etc.
3. efficiently handle the blood donations and perform relevant documentations.
4. Record and report the defect identified with the blood pack to the concerned authority.
5. clearly and accurately document all the relevant information.
6. properly label the blood donations.
7. safely handle and store the blood donations.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org