Sri Narayani Hospital
Cardiac Technologist for Sri Narayani Hospital – Vellore
- Prepares patients, operates and assembles hemodynamic and electrophysiologic equipment during diagnostic and interventional procedures.
- Registers patients by entering anticipated service data into the patient record, verifying medical history.
- Comforts patients by welcoming them to the cardiology suite, answering their questions, and responding to requests.
- Supports physicians in diagnosing and treating cardiac and peripheral vascular ailments with the use of a catheter.
- Completes electro-cardiograms (EKGs or ECGs) by attaching electrodes to the patient’s chest, arms, and legs.
- Completes treadmill stress tests by connecting patients to EKG monitors.
- Completes non-invasive peripheral vascular tests by collecting ultrasound echoes to form a screen image of the heart function, blood flow, and circulation.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following asepsis standards and
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org