Cardiology Technician for Fortis Hospitals – Bangalore
- Conducting electrocardiogram (EKG), phonocardiogram, echocardiogram, and stress tests by using electronic equipment.
- Ensuring cardiology patients are comfortable by answering any questions they have about the tests.
- Recording the results of cardiological tests and consulting with the physician on duty to schedule any follow-up tests.
- Assisting physicians during non-evasive cardiological procedures by monitoring the patients’ heart rates and alerting the physicians to any readings outside normal ranges.
- Maintaining cardiological equipment and supplies with daily cleanings and adjustments.
- Recording supply inventory levels and restocking the supply storeroom accordingly.
- Troubleshooting problems with cardiological equipment and reporting any malfunctions to superiors.
- Staying up-to-date with cardiological developments by attending conferences and participating in research projects.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org