Clinical Instructor for Lourdes Hospital – Kerala
- Provide an orientation for the students to the clinical sites including schedules (days and hours), parking, evaluation methods, and overall responsibilities.
- Support faculty with the development and upgrade the objectives and competencies for clinical skills logbook and assessments
- Review the student’s portfolio in order to tailor activities based upon their previous exposure, goals and expectations, or areas of deficiency.
- Identify and assign appropriate activities and projects that are in alignment with the objectives and competencies for the clinical rotation to enhance student learning.
- Monitor student progress to ensure stated objectives are adequately addressed and met.
- Serve as a role model and mentor for our health sciences student.
- Answer student questions and serve as a resource to enhance student understanding clinical related issues. Share his/her knowledge and skills with the student.
- Maintain student confidentiality.
- Facilitate and/or seek interactions with the management and other health care professionals of clinical practice sites
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com