Rainbow Children's Hospital
Clinical Pharmacologist for Rainbow Children’s Hospital – Telangana
- Studying the effects of drugs, chemicals, and other substances on humans, animals, and plants.
- Studying the effects of new or modified medicines and recording the reactions that take place.
- Identifying potentially harmful and beneficial side effects, recommending proper dosages, and describing the circumstances in which the drug should be administered.
- Identifying hazardous substances in the environment by analyzing chemicals used in workplaces, pesticides, food preservatives, and households.
- Performing experiments using cultured cells, laboratory animals, plants, human tissue, precision electronic instruments, and computers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org