Motherhood India Hospital
Counselor for Motherhood India Hospital – Mohali
- Assessing patients through detailed conversations, interviews, and observations to determine the appropriate testing or examination.
- Diagnosing the patient’s mental and emotional disorders.
- Creating effective treatment plans that include counseling, medication, or other services.
- Working with your patient and developing goals.
- Discussing the treatment plan with your patient on a regular basis to identify faults or room for improvement.
- Educating patients about appropriate coping mechanisms to help them through tough situations.
- Recording the patient’s progress and changing their treatment plan when needed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com