Echo Technician for Sterling Hospitals – Ahmedabad
- Prepares for examinations by checking equipment, taking inventory of supplies, replenishing stock as needed, reviewing physician orders and patient schedules, readying recording equipment and inputting patient information.
- Manages patient stress by patiently explaining exam procedures, answering questions and providing ambulatory assistance.
- Positions patients, applies medical gels and electrodes, connects and adjusts equipment and verifies wave signals.
- Produces high-quality imaging by accurately positioning transducer, monitoring display, listening to signals, adjusting beam strength and focus, detecting artifacts that mimic abnormalities, and recording images.
- Records examination details by printing data and graphics, producing measurements of heart wall, chamber size, and blood flow direction and velocity and comparing measurements to established norms.
- Observes all safety policies and protocols for patient protection.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by following established procedures to safeguard confidential information and advising others regarding possible breaches.
- Keeps job-related knowledge up to date by taking advantage of educational opportunities, networking, reading professional publications and participating in professional organizations.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org