Emergency Medicine Doctor for Sarvodaya Hospital – Greater Noida
- Assessing patients who enter the emergency room immediately and overseeing emergency recovery.
- Conducting follow-up visits to monitor the patient’s condition.
- Requesting the appropriate medical tests and based on them, following a treatment plan.
- Developing effective patient care plans.
- Referring patients to appropriate specialists.
- Ensuring that patients are stable before transferring them to the proper department for further evaluation.
- Providing instructions for discharge and any relevant paperwork.
- Maintaining patients’ medical records.
- Coordinating with different ER departments to ensure patients receive the necessary treatment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com