Endoscopy Technician for Nirali Hospital – Navsari
- Sterilizes and prepares rooms and equipment, such as scopes, before and after procedures as directed.
- Supports and assists physicians and registered nurses with procedures as directed.
- Verifies proper equipment functioning and performs safety checks.
- Maintains and/or repairs endoscopic equipment.
- Collects and delivers specimens collected during procedures, ensuring the field remains sterile.
- Assists in patient intake, transport, paperwork, and recordkeeping of physician observations, as directed.
- Places devices to monitor vital signs on patients, including blood pressure cuffs, surgical cautery pads, cardiac monitoring electrodes, pulse oximeter sensors, and nasal cannulas.
- Distributes information regarding equipment or instruments at in-service training sessions.
- Validates and refreshes basic professional skills through active participation at in-service trainings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com