Gynaecologist for Fortis Hospital – Delhi
- Performing annual and regular examinations on patients to diagnose various gynecological conditions.
- Recording and updating patients’ medical histories.
- Advising patients on suitable birth control options.
- Performing various diagnostic tests on patients, which include Pap smears, STD tests, ultrasounds, hormone profile blood tests, colposcopies, and endometrial biopsies.
- Explaining test results, diagnoses, and treatment options to patients.
- Performing surgeries and gynecological procedures on patients, such as cervical cryosurgeries, dilation and curettages, pelvic laparoscopies, and sterilizations.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com