Velammal Medical College and Hospital
Medical Endocrinologist for Velammal Medical College and Hospital – Madurai
- Analyzing, examining, and investigating patients and their medical histories for signs and symptoms of hormonal imbalances.
- Advising, ordering, and performing tests and interpreting the results.
- Discussing diagnoses with patients, explaining treatment options, and giving advice on medications, lifestyle and dietary changes, and other preventative measures.
- Carrying out follow-up appointments, monitoring patient progress, adjusting treatment plans and medications, and updating patient records.
- Supporting patients with serious or complex endocrine conditions and their loved ones.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org