Medical Superintendent for Medicover Hospitals – Mumbai
1. Recommend a viable budget that ensures optimum excellence in service, patient’s satisfaction and planned profitability.
2. Set short and long term objectives for the team towards planned targets.
3. Recommend policies that meet the needs of Hospital.
4. To ensure the Hospital complies with local, state laws and regulations w.r.t Medical compliances
5. Develop operational strategies to ensure excellence and patient’s satisfaction (Total Quality Management (TQM).
6. To recommend the following to the CEO/ED
7. To recommend Hospital strategic plans, operational plans, annually.
8. To recommend Hospital annual budget, comprising of Capital and Operations Budget
9. To Propose the Hospital’s annual Safety and Quality improvement plans to CEO/ED and implement the same.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org