Bhagwan Mahavir Medica Superspecialty Hospital
Medical Transcriptionist for Bhagwan Mahavir Medica Superspecialty Hospital – Ranchi
- Listening to the recorded dictation of physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Using specialized transcription equipment such as headsets and foot pedals.
- Editing and correcting medical dictation performed by speech recognition software.
- Converting transcribed diagnostic test results, procedures, and consultation notes into applicable report formats.
- Ensuring uncompromised patient care by transcribing fast and accurately, as well as performing thorough editing.
- Typing out the full forms of medical abbreviations and acronyms, as well as the formal versions of medical jargon.
- Identifying and following up on inconsistencies, errors, and missing information within a transcribed report.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org