NICU Nurse for Gautham Hospital – Kerala
- Providing round-the-clock care to premature and severely ill newborn infants.
- Caring for the basic needs of infants; for example, feeding and changing diapers.
- Performing medical procedures; for example, inserting intravenous lines, performing tests, and administering medications.
- Assisting the NICU physicians in medical procedures and treatments.
- Using and adjusting specialized medical equipment.
- Formulating nursing plans and evaluating the effectiveness of treatments.
- Comforting ill newborns and anxious parents and family members.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org