Shanti Mukand Hospital
Nursing Incharge for Shanti Mukand Hospital – Delhi
- Record patients’ medical records and monitor vital signs.
- Supervising nursing staff and monitoring their needs.
- Coordinating daily administrative duties, including schedules, nursing assignments, and patient care.
- Overseeing patient admissions, transfers, and discharges.
- Mentoring and training new staff and providing support and guidance to all staff members.
- Monitoring medical charts and providing compassionate care and assistance to patients and families.
- Liaising with doctors and administrators and communicating any protocol changes to staff.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org