M K Hospital
Nursing Superintendent for M.K. Hospital – Bhiwani
Qualification – MSc / BSc
Experience – 8 to 10 years
- Participate in the formulation of the philosophy of the hospital specific to the nursing services.
- Formulate goals and objctives and participate in formation of policies of the nursing services of the concern hospital.
- Implement hospital policies and rules for better health services to the patients.
- Make plan for placement of nursing staff including sister-in-charge, staff nurse, students in different units, their rotation plan, and maintain a satisfactory schedule.
- Recommend personnel requirement and material requirements.
- Review the census and daily reports of hospital and report to the higher authority accordingly.
- Make regular hospital round individually and with Hospital Superintendent as well as with various hospital committees to ensure the quality of patient care services.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org