Mohandai Oswal Hospital
Oncology Coordinator for Mohandai Oswal Hospital – Ludhiana
- Establish and maintain therapeutic relationships with patient and family.
- Develop, implement, and track patient education efforts as they relate to medical oncology and its treatment
- Address psychosocial concerns of patient and caregivers related to disease and treatment
- Provide compassionate, evidence-based nursing care to patients and caregivers
- Perform comprehensive nursing assessment of patients within scope, in clinical areas and via telephone in collaboration with MD/NP/PA providers
- Communicate with MD/NP/PA regarding patient needs in a clinically appropriate and timely manner.
- Offer patient, family, and caregiver education related to symptom management, diagnosis and treatment; develop and implement patient education materials related to same.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org