Shrimad Rajchandra Hospital and Research Centre
Optometrist for Shrimad Rajchandra Hospital and Research Centre – Valsad
- Perform thorough routine eye inspections.
- Identify the patient’s visual alertness, field of vision, and hand-eye coordination.
- Diagnose sight problems, such as nearsightedness and color blindness.
- Prescribe corrective lenses and medications.
- Maintain accurate medical files for all patients.
- Promote eye health by teaching patients about proper eye care techniques.
- Identify and assess eye defects and diseases such as diabetes and liver failure.
- Record all diagnosis and treatment plans including transfers and therapeutic prescriptions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com