Orthopaedic Doctor for IVY Hospital – Punjab
- Taking patients’ histories, using specialized equipment to determine the extent of a fraction or injury, and determining the best mode of treatment.
- Performing blood tests to check for degenerative bone conditions.
- Strengthening an area of the body through exercises, ultrasounds, and strength training.
- Surgically repairing bones, nerves, ligaments, tendons, and joints to promote healing.
- Treating Acute and chronic injuries and pain.
- Prescribing medications to aid patients in their recovery.
- Monitoring patients’ healing processes and making necessary adjustments to their treatment plans.
- Arranging rehabilitation plans after surgeries.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com