Orthopaedic Surgeon for Aarogyam Hospital – Kutch, Gujarat
- Consulting with patients and analyzing patient data to determine patient needs and treatment goals.
- Examining patients to diagnose bone, joint, ligament, or other musculoskeletal problems, including diseases, or injuries.
- Collaborating with other specialists, when necessary, to determine a course of treatment.
- Recording patient care by maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests, and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Administering general and local anesthetics, when necessary.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com