Epitome Lions Hospital
OT Manager for Epitome Lions Hospital – Delhi
- Counsels employees, develops staff and, as appropriate, utilizes the disciplinary process.
- Plans and maintains staffing pattern for the OT meeting the patient’s need for continuity of care and level of care.
- Schedules nursing personnel to ensure adequate staffing for each case.
- Collaborates with Nursing Superintendent in determining and obtaining equipment and supplies needed in the performance of patient care.
- Assists nursing personnel in identifying patient and family needs.
- Counsels relatives when required at the waiting area
- Co-ordinates with the consultants to ensure that good nursing care is provided.
- Ensures that all surgeons and anesthetist orders are executed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org