Velammal Medical College and Hospital
Pathologist for Velammal Medical College and Hospital – Madurai
- Performing specimen analysis by using laboratory tools and equipment, in order to study samples and perform tests to accurately analyze bodily fluids and tissue specimens.
- Looking for abnormalities in samples that evidence disease and conveying this information to the relevant medical practitioner.
- Using checklists, medical software, and retesting to get thorough and precise results.
- Suggesting potential treatment options.
- Writing pathology reports detailing specimens tested, results of tests, and the final diagnosis.
- Undertaking research to improve identification and testing methods and finding innovative ways to treat disease.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org