Physician Assistant for Meitra Hospital – Kerala
Qualification – BSc in Physician Assistant
Experience – More than 1 year
- Interviewing, examining, and diagnosing patients’ injuries and illnesses.
- Ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests.
- Prescribing medications and suggesting lifestyle changes.
- Stitching wounds, setting bones, assisting in surgeries, and administering immunizations.
- Reviewing and maintaining patients’ medical histories and records and recording patients’ progress.
- Providing documentation for insurance companies.
- Educating and counseling patients and their families.
- Researching the latest treatments, innovations, advances, and trends in the medical industry.
- Conducting or participating in outreach programs, making house calls, and visiting nursing homes to treat patients.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com