Senior Resident – Anesthesiology for Sarvodaya Hospital – Greater Noida
1. Responsible for the evaluation, diagnostic studies, and therapeutic plan of the patients on their service
under supervision of senior residents and attending staff.
2. Emphasis is on quality of patient evaluation and care.
3. Will have experience with basic anesthesiology equipment.
4. May start IV’s, and draw arterial and venous blood gases independently. Placement of central lines,
arterial catheters and chest tubes are to be done under direct supervision.
5. No responsibility for supervision or direction of decisions of other anesthesiology residents but may
direct medical students.
6. Responsible for maintaining medical records
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com