Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences
Technician for Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences – Kutch
Qualification – BSc in Radio Diagnosis and Imaging Technology
Experience – 0 to 3 years
- Verifying patients’ identity and reviewing physicians’ orders before beginning x-ray procedures.
- Using x-ray equipment to take radiographic images of patients’ bones, tissues, and organs as per physicians’ written orders.
- Explaining x-ray procedures to patients and answering their questions.
- Positioning patients accordingly, which may include lifting and moving patients with limited mobility.
- Limiting patients’ exposure to radiation by placing lead shields on patients where needed.
- Ensuring that the x-rays taken are of sound quality to prevent repeat procedures.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com