General Surgeon for IVY Hospital – Punjab
- Examining patients and making diagnoses to determine the need for surgery.
- Reviewing patients’ medical history and planning the best procedure for treatment.
- Evaluating and advising patients on the risk involved with having surgery.
- Performing surgical procedures to prevent or correct injury, disease, deformities, and patient function while adhering to regulatory and ethical protocols.
- Following established surgical techniques during surgery.
- Prescribing preoperative and postoperative treatments and procedures.
- Ensuring sterility in the operating room, and all equipment and instruments.
- Directing and coordinating activities of hospital staff for proper patient care.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com