Pulmonologist for IVY Hospital – Punjab
- Consulting with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- Diagnosing and treating conditions, such as asthma, bronchitis, and emphysema.
- Using and interpreting pulmonological exams and tests to aid in the diagnosis of cardiopulmonary diseases and conditions, including CT scans, chest fluoroscopies, ultrasounds, and bronchoscopies.
- Performing various specialized procedures in order to acquire samples of the chest wall lining or the lungs, for further analysis.
- Providing immunizations against preventable cardiopulmonary diseases.
- Maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com