General Ward Doctor for Sarvodaya Hospital – Greater Noida
- Inspecting and updating patients’ charts.
- Diagnosing common ailments such as colds, flu, and diabetes.
- Administering medication topically, orally, and via intravenous or intramuscular injections.
- Prescribing apt medications and lifestyle alterations.
- Collecting fluid and tissue samples and sending these to laboratories for further testing.
- Referring patients to specialists for further testing and treatment, if needed.
- Creating and issuing invoices to private clients.
- Submitting claims on behalf of patients who have health insurance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org