Senior Resident – Pediatrics for Sarvodaya Hospital – Greater Noida
- Diagnosing and treating illnesses, medical conditions, and injuries.
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests.
- Collecting, recording, and maintaining patients’ information and histories.
- Prescribing and administering treatments, therapies, medications, vaccinations, and other specialized medical care.
- Explaining procedures and discussing test results or prescribed treatments with patients and family members.
- Monitoring patients’ conditions and progress.
- Directing, coordinating, consulting with, and referring patients to nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com