Histopathologist for Medway Hospitals – Viluppuram
- Selecting the most appropriate tissue samples for analysis.
- Dissecting and examining resected tissue using biopsies, aspirated tissue, and, in some instances, making use of frozen tissue sections.
- Analysing tissue using accessioning, tissue processing, embedding, microtomy, and staining.
- Spending time in the mortuaries in order to perform autopsies.
- Handling cell and tissue samples with meticulous care to prevent infection.
- Instructing and guiding other members of the biomedical team about tissue analysis, identification, and the appropriate test to perform.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com