Radiology Technician for Medway Hospitals – Viluppuram
- Completing the patients’ intake process, taking patients’ histories, and preparing and educating patients about the imaging procedure.
- Reviewing patients’ charts and Doctors’ notes before the examination, and maintaining patients’ records during and after procedures.
- Preparing radiopharmaceuticals for contrast in the diagnostic images.
- Positioning patients and equipment to capture the correct area and produce clear images.
- Monitoring patients and ensuring their safety during imaging procedures.
- Calibrating the equipment to ensure clear, usable images are taken of the correct area, as specified by the Doctor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org