Internal Medicine Doctor for Sarvodaya Hospital – Greater Noida
- Consulting with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- Diagnosing and treating acute illnesses, such as bacterial and viral infections, as well as chronic diseases and conditions, such as hypertension, heart disease, or diabetes.
- Prescribing or administering medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Explaining procedures and discussing test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Monitoring patients’ conditions and progress, and re-evaluating treatments, as necessary.
- Providing health and wellness advice to patients, including diet, physical activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Immunizing patients against preventable diseases.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com