Senior Resident – Neonatology for Sarvodaya Hospital – Greater Noida
- Caring for newborn infants until they are ready to go home.
- Providing prenatal care for high-risk infants.
- Assisting in premature or problematic deliveries, and helping if complications arise or if medical attention is necessary immediately after birth.
- Caring for infants’ nutrition to ensure optimal growth and development, and finding alternative ways to feed infants who struggle to suckle.
- Assisting with medications and treating infants born with infections or who contract infections after birth.
- Performing heart-lung bypass procedures for infants with breathing difficulties due to underdeveloped or damaged hearts and lungs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org