BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital
Patient Care Coordinator for BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital – Delhi
Qualification – Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience -1 to 6 years
- Conducts monthly staff meetings with the care team.
- Monitors delivery of care by completing patient rounds, documenting care, and maintaining communication for transfer/discharge plan.
- Motivates staff to maintain a high level of patient care.
- Educates patients and their families on the care plan; provides details related to treatments, procedures, medications, and continuing care requirements.
- Creates and maintains staff work schedules.
- Develops interdisciplinary management tools by participating in meetings, coordinating information, and care requirements.
- Evaluates outcomes of care with the interdisciplinary team by measuring intervention effectiveness with the team.
- Complies with hospital and legal requirements by fostering nursing practices that adhere to the hospital’s rules and regulations.
- Protects self, co-workers, and patients by following policies and procedures to prevent bloodborne and airborne diseases.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org