D Y Patil Hospital
Resident Medical Officer for D Y Patil Hospital – Navi Mumbai
1. To provide medical cover, routine and emergency, during hours of duty and work in
conjunction with the other RMO to provide a 24 hour service to the hospital.
2. Assess urgent admissions as required when the relevant consultant is not
3. To undertake a morning and evening ward round daily and if possible with a member of the
nursing staff when available ensuring patients are visited where appropriate.
4. To make an entry in the patient’s notes as appropriate following ward rounds or any other patient
examinations, communication or procedures.
5. To receive a hand-over report on patients from the alternative RMO when commencing duty
and to attend the ward areas between the hours of 7.30 and 9.30 both morning and evening
to enable and establish consultant communication .
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com