Senior Resident – Neonatology for Sarvodaya Hospital – Greater Noida
- Diagnosing complex medical problems by referring to a patient’s history, examining them, and conducting neurological tests.
- Counseling patients on neurological disorders and their background.
- Ordering neurological tests and interpreting the results of neuroimaging studies.
- Prescribing and/or administering treatment and medication.
- Monitoring the behavioral and cognitive side effects of treatment and medication.
- Ordering supportive care services for patients.
- Participating in neuroscience research activities.
- Liaising with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Keeping up-to-date with neurological developments, treatments, and medication.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org