Transplant Coordinator for Zydus Hospital – Ahmedabad
- Coordinates the evaluation process of potential transplant candidates and/or living donors in collaboration with physicians and other health care professionals.
- Educates patients and families about the transplant process, evaluation and waiting phases, and long-term follow-up and care, as well as, living donation when applicable.
- Monitors patient progress and provides clinical management during post-transplantation and post living donation.
- Ensures the most current practices of transplantation nursing are utilized and providing system improvements to support optimal transplant outcomes.
- Ensures referring physician is kept informed about all phases of the transplant process.
- The responsibilities listed are a general overview of the position and additional duties may be assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com